Statement of faith
1. We believe all the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of G-d, without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men, and the Divine and final authority in all matters personal and doctrinal.
2. We believe in one G-d, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Yeshua (Jesus Christ) is true G-d and true man, conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died as a sacrifice for our sins. He rose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where, at the right hand of the Father, He now is our High Priest and Advocate.
4. We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify Yeshua (the L-rd Jesus Christ), convict men of their sins, regenerate the believing sinner, and indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer to a Holy life.
5. We believe that man was created in the image of G-d, but fell into sin and is therefore separated from G-d and under judgement of eternal punishment, and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
6. We believe that the shed blood of Yeshua and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only those who receive Yeshua are born of the Holy Spirit, and thus become children of G-d.
7. We believe good works and obedience to the commands of Yeshua are mandatory for all believers. They are, however, not to be regarded as means of salvation, but a result of it.
8. We believe in the personal and imminent coming of Yeshua (the L-rd Jesus Christ) for all true believers, and to execute judgement on the world. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead, of the believer to everlasting life and joy with the L-rd, and of the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting conscience punishment in Hell, a place of extreme unpleasantness in eternal separation from G-d.